Friday, March 8, 2013

Stolen

Yesterday I went to visit my aunt for 3 hours the most and when I returned home my son brought to my attention, that someone stole my baby Evergreen Tree from our front Lawn. I must admit I cried, that plant was a gift to me from my mother for being an awesome mom. I had it 9 months and it was growing beautifully. Everyday I would sit on my front porch and admire that lil tree and it also relieved my stress level in a weird type of way by just starring at it.
I just pray that whom ever took it love it the same way I did and hope it brings them as much peace n joy as it did for me.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope the culprit will have a change of heart and return your plant.

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower from MBC and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest. I follow all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete