Friday, March 8, 2013

Dinner For Two

So I only eat sea food but my husband hates sea food, he just so loves meat, so Tuesday night before he left for work I decided to combine our " meats" and make a nice dinner for us especially since we've been going through some rough paths in our marriage. Anyway I made my own version of Shrimp Alfredo and Pork Chops with garden Salad. My Recipe follows.....

Two Pork Chops, that I marinated in couple tablespoons of sugar , salt n black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cumin

1/2 pounds of medium sized shrimps
I seasoned these with shrimp seasoning and complete seasoning

Fettuccine Noodles.
I used ready made Alfredo Sauce that I poured in a medium size sauce pot with some black pepper and a bottle of Black Ice Smirnoff to give it a little kick 😉

Anyway the dinner was awesome although I still haven't tasted the Pork Chops , but according to the Hubby it was A+




No comments:

Post a Comment