Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family Day Out

My Husband and I decided to take our kids on a Road Trip for 9th of March, which is a Public and Bank Holiday in our Country Belize. We decided to go South of the Country where my family and I are from. So we visited Hopkins Village and Dangriga Town for the day since our kids love the beach and both those places are by the Sea. Where we live is in the Capital City and we only have rivers and pools nearby.. So we had a nice 2 hrs drive to Hopkins Village where we visited my grandparents, then went to a nice little restaurant on the beach to have lunch (Fish & chips & Beers )
If ever looking for a vacation spot I recommend Hopkins Village or Placencia Village here in Belize.
Anyway so we had lunch and enjoyed a little drumming by some of the locals as we watched the kids play by the sea. After that we drove half hour to Dangriga Town to show the kids the house I grew up at and took them to a park on the Beach to have some more fun before we headed home. By the time we got home that night we were all knocked out from that trip but I was glad I got to go visit the places I grew up and shared that with my little family. Now I got them nagging me all the time asking when can we move down there because they love there more than in the City.. (What have I gotten myself into) lol









No comments:

Post a Comment